Sunday, April 11, 2010

Anthony's big condom gown - Project Runway 7

Anthony's elegance look

Project Runway episode 12

Seth :
Michael: 'Is this Jiminy Cricket from Walt Disney, and that model you have, who the fuck is she and what modern woman like me would have so many pants suits in my closet?”

Heidi: " Micheal, I think its time to take away his stud gun."

Seth: " I want my Valeria back"

Anthony:
Cynthia: “Any common sense person would wear your dress without looking like a clown. Look at them all, do you think Heidi would be caught dead in one besides yours? “

Anthony: “Thank you Cynthia, Michael thinks my dress looks like a big blue condom, something tells me that his papa used one, Anthony bets it was super small and slipped off somewhere smelly and scary ....I’ll never venture into. And granted you gave me $300 dollars, but Girl, I need some extra, sorry times are hard, why spend all that on raw silk for a one time wear? Would you rather drive here in a MAN MADE Benzs or go all natural on a donkey and cart?.”

Emilio:
Heidi: “Absolutely Ricky Ricardo, Lucy would be so proud." (In the many attempts to parody Emilio, I found myself soulless)

Emilio: "To answer your question Heidi since you did not asked me directly, I'll like to take you and Micheal to Walt Disney Park, Nina taste in fashion is a snooze, I think chewing all those coca leaves as a child has affected her sense and sensibility to understand clothing."

Mila:
Nina: “I love the Snow White look, lets talk after the show, there are a few alterations to be made. Why should Heidi covet the red carpet " Worst Dress List" four times running, I want to have the honour this time."

Michael: " And its so one-dimensional like you Nina"

Mila: "Why do men, Michael get all the attention.....oh, you are one of those fairy things..(she clears her throat)...sorry..(then addresses Heidi) I don't see Emilio wearing his four winning dresses up his ass, at least I wear what I make, not like that soul Greek cap he pretends to be the Know and Know all. Well you're a loser Emilio, ( tapping him on the shoulder with a yard stick) and why in God's name would your parents name you after a muppet, Emilio, Elmo, you see any difference? ( She turns to Jay) And why Jay did he not pick me? Why the Big tears, are you sleeping with Anthony again when I saved your fucking ass in the St. Marks look challenge?"


Coco Chanel

You can't understand fashion if you are told what it entails, glamor need not follow the footsteps after me, for the sake of looking your best, art caps it all.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission