Monday, August 17, 2009

MANFHEFJAPKRAZESPADEHOWOKCH3W@HKONKSPIT Tagger


Tagger MANFHEFJAPKRAZESPADEHOWOKCH3W@HKONKSPIT with his brushes and paint cans

Officer, get off meh tanti mudder neighbor house who just pack up and gone, Ca-nah-da dis morning. Ah calling meh frend, frend, judge frend. I eh no he name. Wait, meh seconds run out, le meh yours nah, Government paying for it, ah ca talk free all day, month and year til election. Yuh aint notice de meh bite up 1976 Rights Enshrined over de Protection of Fundamental Human Rights and Freedoms paper print wit lime juice? It rubbing next to meh painting / fete rag.

Oh lawd is only yes-to-day I see meh beau-t-ful red, black and white trow way in front of NP gas station break down. Ah say to meh self, who dem people living in we country leave we forty seven year flag roll up and mash over like dead dog with car tire imprint after feteing in we all purpose stadium Petting it up in de air and dough focking care. It have meh Carlyle sic in he grave wondering if he waste he time designing it. Ah say NO me ain't want none of dem who frend in Government printry stamping Passport and Birtpaper like giving way free hops bread and cheese.

Only weekend meh woman and I gone to de Hyatt to take in de view of we prestigious Port of Spain International Waterfront. Ah tell she see dat white rust boat out der, dat is we Tobago Pride. Yuh know ah have to spend more on she to get meh quick suck so I decide to go movietown and park in de middle of de Off Shore where meh car safe. I taking she for ice cream to give she a hint. But when I driving, ah find ah seeing all kind of big letter looking all de same. First is MANF den HEF, JAP, KRAZE, SPADE, HOWOK, CH3W@H, KONK and SPIT....and say waye Martians reach and talking too weeee.

Officer I inviting you personally to meh art exhibition just up de road where dem old hoe does eye we both. Ah here yuh does like to pump dem with gas as if you is gas attendant, a dem is gas tank hole. Funny dem Graffiti vagrant showing in one tiny room, is real fight breakout, you wait and jail. Officer, yuh hear de joke when one of dem wake up as see MANFHEFJAPKRAZESPADEHOWOKCH3W@HKONKSPIT zog up all round he wall, well is shit ah still smelling. Oh gooud, if dem coming to de exhibition dey better hide in black matrix shades, is only jackass go show he face. Look, look, one of dem hardbacks coming to tell meh I vandalizing.

Bookmann, you’ve been Punked!

meh-car-need-replacing

Nah, all dem Graffiti vagrant buying meh a new vehicle

Ashton, you take meh waye pass meh bedtime to come out to art show and gate lock. Boy ah ain’t tell yuh how I find dem speaking like meh. Ah see one, ah see two, ah say oh ho, allyuh talking funny. Me aint understanding what dem saying. Boy, I just get comment about a Graffiti vagrant and he friends lying to he and saying nobody like it de bookmann. Ah say them feel I is bobolee, me ain’t saying notting. Ah feel like tell he I need Graffiti vagrants to come paint meh outside wall and around meh house, Christmas reaching soon. Is I suppling de white paint, is I giving dem de white chalk and charging dem after.

Boy meh eye boddering meh, I blind up wit seeing dem new all purpose Art blog. Art dis, art dat, flim, interview, Blog,Blog,Blog. I does laugh when it start yesterday and finish tomorrow. I does look way at dem first post, dem change it, next day, dem change it. Ah say, how dem minding, cow, goat, pig, fowl, snake at de same time? I feeling shame to tell you I feel all dem fraudulent, ah know is big word I using now. I gone to show in house foundation, dis wild girl come out wit cloth and have people wit big camera fliming. She going woo,woo, I get frighten, I see she making lines, bawling woo, woo den making big circle. After she finish, is big clap and dem talking hard on mobile. So I go hid to see she space ship landing. Ah look so, den so, next ting is boom, she gone we.

I gone up stairs, a see Big Collar Poster… Hear dis name nah, Galvanize 2. Is six mont now and I an’t see nutting. Boy is politician handing out sweetie. Dem go read artpaper in dem building wit roof with big hole.

Ashton, dis does get meh, all man jack going fete later, dey saying to meh face, Are you going to that party? Ah ask she, who fete?, Meh once friend come up, she going too. Here dis, I asked she, who fete? she ain’t answer, I ask she again, she mout close. Oh hoe, you feel you is white, allyuh inviting. Ah say yes, dem walking like cock and hen passin meh straight. Yuh see why I does ge vex. I want to ask dem why dey cork?

Ashton, le meh tell yuh boy, meh island ha big brush show. Boy ah never see wantless before in meh life. Ah gone to see one, is passport, ID, driver permit, electronic birtpaper yuh need. Ah take out my mobile, ah show dem meh Junior Sec freepass piture. Ah, look, wey dem have women nanny skinup, man tocalunks hanging, and giant woman paint. Ah look at she , ah run and hid, de lord have he ways. Hear dis nah, I gone in second room, is I seeing man smiling watching man totee, ah say what, is stinking buller man dem have showing. Ah look around, ah head get confuse, is if I in dungeon with chain ball. Ashton, I know yuh marry to dat old hardback, she teach yuh more bedroom moves wit paperbag.....Bu, bu Ashton, what de mudder cunt, is laventille gun dem want meh find.

Hey Bookmann, you’ve been Punked! Dem Graffiti vagrant better be using decals on meh car, or is new one.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission