Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Queen orders assassination on former daughter in-law Fergie

Greed attracts Greed

Prince Charles goes into hiding, Buckingham Palace shuts down London, Tower of London holding cell open for business, battle ships HMS Queen Elizabeth and King George surround Bahrain to save the Duke of York from further heartbreak


Queen Elizabeth caught in a video sting as she shakes ( gloves off) the hands of a criminal, after closing the deal. The imposer, Mazhit-Manky-Mahamood is captured, drawn and quartered. His guts are fed to the hogs


The Queen counting the tabloid newspaper Crown notes for selling everything on Fergie at a value of 30P, Evening Edition. MI6 gives Her Majesty the scoop, were she was conceived. Between a horse and ox, in a padlock during a 2pm feeding , the act took some time to figure out the logistics of which mare was open to mate..

.

In a fit of rage, Her Majesty rips apart the dough and then destroys her prized rose garden, she will not attend the execution

The Queen overcome by shame , Her Majesty collapses, the Duch-less of York has ended her love

Fergie: "It is true that my financial situation is under stress. However, that is not an excuse for my serious lapse in greed and I am very sorry that this has happened to me and that my mother in law's portrait on theses Bank notes will remind me that I still love seeing her 500,000 times in this way."

News of the World; Does York suffer from a gambling habit? what her interview on Oprah on Tuesday who pays her $$$ to spills her dilemma. The Queen will be watching, deciding whether to condemn Oprah as an instigator of embarrassing her family further.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first reaction was one of shock, because the head scarf looked like a completely bleeding face. I read the title and looked at the image, so that didn't help.I was really disturbed by it. But after scrolling down, I looked at the image again and then realised that it was only a scarf.
How sad for the Queen, but Sarah Fergason has always been like that, a bad decision maker needing money very quickly.

Anonymous said...

This is the last post of The Bookmann. My closest, most loved and treasured friend.
He died after a very brief illness,leaving no one prepared for his passing.
Richard worked on this blog every day,and we talked about his ideas and visions , and he enjoyed creating something from absolutely nothing. He enjoyed pushing the boundaries of "what is Art?" He lived what he did.He was willing to take risks and to try things again and again until he got them right. He was thoughtful, fearless, and deeply admired and sometimes, mis-understood.
My heart is breaking today, for I had my friend for so long, that I just thought that we would have other days too.
Thank you for helping him with his work. What Richard was doing here was new, and different, and feedback was appreciated. He would have found all the fuss quite funny for his passing.
But he also took what he was doing very seriously and wanted it to be appreciated, respected and understood, and I believe that he achieved that.

At present I cannot get onto Timeless-thebookmann-Feinin, because I never thought that I would need his password. far less to need it to write this.

However I had to come here today to let his readers know that he is gone from this place.
He is free to create in myriad forms now, and I shall miss him, miss him, miss him, until we meet again.

~Adele

SFC said...

so sad
RIP Richard B/thebookmann

will miss you and your oft times
hilarious caustic work

PD

Anonymous said...

I had planned to surprise him with a feminine alter ego, that I titled Feinin:La Femme.
I am unsure at the moment whether this answer to his question he put to me shall be where my work shall go, but I plan to do something to honor The Bookmann later in the year.
I miss you.
~A

click here said...

Nice blog. Keep sharing more.

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission