Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Martin Creed's leaning tower of London


After Martin Cree's cardboard boxes


After Martin Creed's No. 121

Turner prize winner Martin Creed in 2001 made an important discovery, "I think people can make of it what they like. I don't think it is for me to explain it"


After Martin Cree's No. 876

Martin Creed thinks in increments, measurements and timing. In these studies I was overcome by the sense of money, ugly and frivolous.
I had experienced opposition making work so silly.

1 comment:

evision said...

"I have visited this site and got lots of information than other site visited before a month.can I get more information about work and study.


work and study
"

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission