Sunday, December 20, 2009

Frida Kahlo's Bed


Can I mock pain? Do you see where I getting at? The truth of a work against a forgery? Do you understand why when feminists follower her work, they lie. Where is the bed? As I sat on mattress frame, there still was discomfort, explain this to me.

There is more detail, the curtain as part of the dress is braided, my hair is parted, my face buffed with power and my lips stain with a red dye, the roses are to conceal the predominant manly feature. I did not fuss like in the feinin before, but she was particular concerned over the position of the bed, the angle was all that mattered.

Look I understand, many female artists use aspects, they see but never intuitively of me. The courage if only they knew, money isn't grant unless patrons see me, forgetting their own disbelief, a chair, a lamp, fire, cuts, bruises, I believe courage is in all of us, money can't replace that....


After Frida Kahlo' Self-Portrait with "Cropped Hair" 1940, first test shot. For the preparation of Frida Kahlo's unibrow, I attached clippings of my own pubic hair

In 1925, Frida Kahlo suffered serious injuries in a bus accident, the result broke her spinal column, broke her collarbone, broke ribs, broke her pelvis, fractured in many parts her right leg, crushed her foot, and dislocated her shoulder. An iron handrail pierced her abdomen and her vagina.


In her feinin I wrote, "In this self portrait, I had the sensation of a long wooden stick along my length of my back and I prep myself unwillingly with face power. In this feinin, I felt like a peasant, soulless and empty inside. Yet, I felt as if I was a gust of dust twirling like a vortex off a dry scorching plain. Laughing, composure, mystic, earth, gravity, free"

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission