Monday, December 07, 2009

Anselm Kiefer von Goethe by Feinin

You can't erase what you once agreed to


Briton, America over Germany after Anselm Kiefer' Myrtis, and Buch


After Aperiatur Terra and Goethe. See the complete image

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe' feinin, Never cause destruction, never harm others. Go, seek the truth, that we all want, to care, to forget our motherland, I beg, trust never to look back, march, rejoice forget, all that matters is truth.


I had a quite fascinated experience of these feinins, I could not understand why I had to do so many to express the work of Anselm Kiefer. The seemed not to work. Why? I thought of when this man was conceived, I thought of Germany and his father in the spirit of
conceiving. Then I realized that his was of war.

Anselm Kiefer's sculptures of burnt books is about destruction and a period lost, but people forget what the burning books mean. The more I looked, the more I realized........Yes your cities were destroyed, but who can you blame but your willingness.... In these studies I felt soulless.


"The Uboat and the cargo ship over Hiroshima and Nagasaki" after Anselm Kiefer Installation view Yvon Lambert Paris, Buch mit Flügeln


"Defeated at Dresden" after Battle of Dresden

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission