Monday, July 13, 2009

Mabelle's Brillo comparison


Feinin-Hermes as Mabelle

Ca-Sandra, is months now I ain't get a proper brush. All week ah feeling a tingling in meh crotch. Meh eh eh aging like a rust out Brillo pad, everything closing down, if only ah had to wee wee, I'll have nutting dere. Sometimes at night I does go into a sweat and meh body, praise the lawd does wicked meh mind and any ting ah find long, I does use, like meh cassava pestle, I does go for it and oil it up with petroleum jelly to clear the cobweb. And you yuhself tief meh Sweat Rice recipe.

After I scrub de pots wit a Brillo, I say, wait nah, dis pad resemble meh nanny.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission