Sunday, July 26, 2009

Love embrace my servants, Today knows him best


You tell me that I kiss you brother

Begin, obey my word of the divine spirit as he speaks through me in warning. Obey him soldiers, forgive your hate over a land, vast. Before I kneel, join him in peace. Love is truth beyond misery. Death is a weapon to teach us well. Alone, challenged by my ghost, I search for answers.

Father - Jew, priesthood
Mother - Peasant, old, lazy
Awaking- At 12, a divine light to my forehead
Teaching - Love, obey commands, roam to teach them better of themselves. (Synagogue) despise
Teaching - Wrote in the sand, words in Hebrew
Followers - 1 plus 3 = 4
Profession - (Shoe) mender
Death - Stoned, hung and displayed in city


Look past his teaching, seek only truth Feinin

Specific characteristics
Skin - brown
Face - broad
Eyes - hazel
Nose - wide
Lips - large
Teeth - white
Chin - long, broad
Specifics - Goatee, strands of hair
Hair - shoulder length
Height - medium stock 5' 5''
Attire - cloth, skin of lamb, branch of rosemary, tableau of clay, paste of stool.
Adornments - Earring right ear only - Stone blue opal, Egypt

Drunk, Gulliver fell flat on the seat of his pants, he looked down at the sand and saw something. A house, a tractor, a tree and a swing. A small girl was sitting on the swing, she looked familiar, like his sister, yet her face was turned away. A man stood at the door, blocked by me, Feinin. It was her father trying to speak over to her. I remember what he said, My............I know you are happy because I see you in my heart. Its time to say farewell, you are independent at last, I am so happy because I never said to you that I loved you truly.

Gulliver went for the tractor and noticed the magic scroll left inside, He tried to retrieve it, but his fingers was too large. A white owl flew in and picked it up with its beak, I'm changing the spell, it hawked, the magic scroll belongs to men whose tongue bleeds of joy, I despise those less in word...

Go away fat asshole, you're just a ghost wasting time on a genius living now, today and forever

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission