Sunday, June 21, 2009

Time for KFC baby


Feinin-Hermes

I ain't dreaming soldier, I'm smelling it from here, sweet non-smudged greenbacks. My hoes are off tonight, I have you all to myself. Dingo dog's tail ain't a bob, so lie back a enjoy a finger licking good Colonel Sanders Kentucky fry. I like legs and thighs.


Feinin-Hermes

Hoe, can't you tell I'm busy, ain't you ashamed of wasting my time when I could be making some dough. My Cadillac better no smell of your snatch, you ain't better not damped my white leathers with you day old pa-fume. Bitch, don't go doing a Mariah Carey on me, I can't take another skank crawling for my attention.


Feinin-Hermes

I'm shitting golden bricks brother, soon it will be over and I'll have to fly over to met you pretty soon. I've got it all packed babe. You'll not going to regret it this time, I'll see to that tune. This summer is going to be hot with me wishing for more. I can't take you where I going, It far beyond your mind. You'll just have to sit by the phone...... I'll get back to you....

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission