Sunday, June 28, 2009

Never say never - Brother



This looks like a shocker, I don't look at all happy. What's wrong with it? I suppose he playing a little game of death. Oh boy, not close by where I can see him stiff. Brilliant, Schiller should be host now. What a way to go, sexless, betrayed, loved tremendously. By whom? Women? I can't take seeing this sight, its makes me want to help. If only I knew how. I really need help brother, I can't sit by and what this event. I'm not alone, You've got to say whats bothering you. I will help so help my God.

Dear coward,

I am fine as you know, nothing wrong with me, I just working on a series of studies. I know it been a weird time. I was hoping for some help but I see you are arranging, changing around things and destroying what we had together as brothers. I remember nobody now, I care less to seek attention as before. These works are prefect because they are Schiller disguised, dreaming of worth, fame, family.

Ah, now I see, its just a repeat, its the same thing over and over again until I believe I am Friedrich, he wants this....Its a major part of why I suffer

There there, there, Fake you know nothing about life, you pretend to serve a purpose, but all you do is shit, fuck and talk on the phone. Answer him, " What up, hey lets get together, bring money, I'll spent it faster than lighting. Dude hit me a five".

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission