Monday, June 15, 2009

Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio - The Greatest Painter Ever


Feinin Hermes

Love is beyond my shores. I turning over where I rest because I realize someone far knowns all about my work. He is changing himself as part, risking all that we share. Love, I crave it with all my heart. Sex, I never had enough, Beauty, I see in all of man. Pain, I wish never to experience again. Cry, sin again with joy. Fight over beauty, tear apart those who seek vengeance.


I returning, so free in this sphere of lovely thoughts. Love, love me please I am your shadow....Care after my art, Love only the best ones in your life, share God and be free to roam. My time has come to return...Defiant, sensible, trusting, abundance, courageous, mother, lovers, death, kiss

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission