Monday, June 15, 2009

Beckham I've captured - Beckham I'll be


Feinin - Hermes

I get it now, the whole damn thing. It not about love, its about fucking with it. I like its heaviness, I like its camaraderie, its risky business of selling goods. Shit he's good, he believes in the gift of taking, but giving back. Nice package, clean pecks. I don't see it with me, but I'm getting there. Pretty soon I'm sure.


Feinin - Hermes

You can't stand it to see me this way. I shocking some common sense into myself. Don't move, I ready, can you see. David, I know you to be a fine specimen. I can count on your future. Briton, Her Majesty the Queen. I like her too, she a spiting image of my mother. No lie, cross my heart, hope to die


Feinin - Hermes

What a waste, I just lying there wondering about you my dear, I washed it in bleach to get out the stains. It slips sometimes, it finds it niche tucked over but springs back unexpectedly. Don't you hate that? Its sleeping at this time, I did not torture it for the self satisfaction to please you

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission