Monday, June 29, 2009

King - No matter if you resist


Feinin-Hermes back to where I began

These are days to forget, I changing back so the Cinderella story can close a chapter on me. I know never to believe what is handed to you. I know the fact that things are just universal, they belong to dreamers whose idea of respect lies on the surface of their skin. This teaches me never to fumble over artificial work. I don't resemble anything here but a moment. Never tell what art can bring. Don't despair over a future if all it is are things. I can't lie, my nose bleeds, my hand shakes as before, I don't know who we are, I return not in whole but fragmented. When you think, I'm behind, in front and at the side of you, always.....

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission