Friday, June 12, 2009

I told you so - He's so fake


Baby, what going on? I running after his dream. Its almost at the edge of a cliff so steep that I am slipping into the earth trying to grasp it. What you see is what you get, ho. At the top, I know that I can't go any further, I feel as if I am grieving over a grave, I am not sure to whom.

I remember, I know him, he's greatly admired. Someone is telling him not to speak. Be-grieved. Wait, I can talk now. What about the German? He is destine to intervene.You little Devil, you sorry for a life. What do you want? I haven't have time today because you slapped my face this morning. The coffee pot got burnt. I sorry father if I deceived you because... (shut up, shut up)


Don't you follow orders? Did you disobey his command? Sleep, fuck, spray your cum all over me in every crevice. Top me twice, I am sweating bullets... I bleeding from my gut, alone, frighten, scared of what is to be next. Next life as I known it. A painter, a coward, a supreme being, a childless man trying to give me a second chance. I don't know, I can't decide right at this minute, I too terrified to think that only you can free him

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission