Friday, July 24, 2009

Time and time again you don't remember me


Feinin holds the magic scroll - inscription for everlasting peace

I sending you a message Schiller, I'm cussing of course because you failed. Like any, I got to see the truth in what you talk. Today like any other I was blessed with remorse over the truth set in lies above me. I'm siting between the gift of giving , but you, brother can't stand it because hate is chasing you away I see.

This devil that sleeps close to me is choosing you as to part me. Schiller wrote in his poem, If jealousy reduces a man from his duty, if comradely can cause petty insults. I choose not.

At dust, Gulliver found himself weak, wrenched with worry. He stood up and sang a verse, Love him not, pink, blue dot, tossing his handkerchief over the yonder. Who was the man waving back at him? Was it a refection?

Help me father, I've changed him to believe you still care. He's talking to the other from yonder, bring the kiss of death so Schiller may join you back.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission