Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oh Schiller let me shed my tears


Feinin-Hermes as Zephyrus, God of the west wind

Never create an image of yourself flying as an angel. It says something about your will. Courage is the master indeed given the stakes in life. Wisdom follows a trait too. Rejoice, give me my temperance to dream. Searching is not what you seek. Beauty is as an opal. Lover rejoice if money can change you, then it shall indeed. Sweet opal lessons to teach, solitude, forgiveness, age procreation of time. I see whats wrong, I see over the horizon, Amen

The next time I'll promise to speak, I know I've censored you because your tongue is not of mine. Please bear with me

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission