Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Marion Crane's last Orange Juice gulp

If it's Citrus Growers Association Orange Juice, I drinking it with ants


Ah catch yuh wit meh juice

From the kitchen...

Marion ah tell yuh ah having friends over. Is long time since we host like dem fete days every weekend. Now people fraid to go out after 3pm. Is you have to serve dem in yuh Best Village dance de belle costume, and mix meh favorite, de best, Co-operative Citrus Growers Association Orange Juice. Is only one tin remain. Remember is plenty tap water to add to make it stretch. Wait, is you singing he tune so,

From the shower…

Listen to the heart, am so alone, honey, brother bring me a phone, Hello, I giving back to you, I changing your ways, if only you believe, am your lover, like your brother...

The shower curtain confrontation...

Marion ah catch yuh wit meh juice tin, dough tell my yuh drorts meh Trinidad Orange? Meh party guest just arrive, is what now, Matouk Mauby to stir and serve Detective Milton Arbogast, Sam Loomis, Sheriff Al Chambers, Tom Cassidy, Caroline and California Charlie. Is big star I invite after I sweat all day making grave, and now ah have to make shovel for one more.

Norman, is I buy dis separate, you must be Psycho putting on yuh mudder old dress and pretending to be a flim star. Yuh looking for man oh what? I see yuh pose on de bookmann naked, looking same way as yuh come pop out yuh mudder hole,
and bawl before de doctor slap yuh. Yuh ain't shame?

Marion, I find you farse wit yuh self, you just jealous over I, Yuh better leave some drops so I ca say is Orchard Orange Drink ah serving, and fool dem all.

Addendum: To truly scare an audience, Alfred Hitchcock believed that secrecy over a plot should motive the audience in suspense. Psycho had its moments, Janet Leigh's scream sent chills, I beg to differ

Note: A wife's tail. When diluting a fruit drink, alway add the main ingredient first. Juice + water, never water + juice

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission