Saturday, July 18, 2009

Colgate have meh teet white - Carbolic soap have meh skin clean


Feinin badeing under a stand pipe, Port of Spain

Wha happen, you is a buller watching meh bade in yuh fancy Toyota Hilux. I know I have only trolley to carry cardboard box and fruits at de market, but I ain't sweating to pay for it like you who feel yuh big in oui capital, driving Big Company car or Government vehicle yuh don't own or respect. You spending all yuh money in gym pumping iron all day and yuh still eying meh natural body because I does walk all day to pick up all de Carib bottle after you, when you yuh self does pelt dem out yuh air condition truck.

Lady, dough strain yuh neck, it quail up in meh draws, but it clean with Carbolic Soap. Look you, yuh watching meh with yuh eye straight nearly bounce dat old Datsun 120y in front of yeh.
I saving up for Courts Repossess two tub washer so dough mind I does wash meh clothes under de pipe with Breeze and
Colgate have meh teet and gold cap white and shinny ever since I stop sucking all dat guava sweet and kaser ball in Primary school.



Is here I staying dees days, meh granny bring me up proper, I love she till she dead. Is dem whatless Junior Sec dat teach meh how to survive and cable and deportee show meh de way
"Hello Rosaline, I is away for a fortnight , when I see yuh, I’ll show you what I learn, de mis and jook in de caca"

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission