Sunday, July 12, 2009

Charlie Chaplin knows my Addiction


Feinin-Hermes' classic advertising of Coca Cola

Its amazes me what thoughts bring. Its beautiful to be remembered. I like to treasure my past. It certainly brought joy to many individuals in my life, like you Sir. History, the ability to remember moments. Laughter comes at best. My jacket pocket needs a flower to spurt water on you and my shirt needs ironing. Giggle


Can't beat the real thing, I wonder if they still use the Coca leaves?

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission