Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hey hoe.... hoochie mama - Erotic Art continues


Dolce & Gabbana - Feinin Hermes

Damn hoe, you standing between what I like. Money, liqueur, pleasure. You got it made hustler, trick me another Hennessy, Richard Hennessy two hundred year old before I change my mind and ups the price. You can't get this piece without some reservations, without some dues paid to cap my table.

Persian carpets, wristwatches, carrot stud earrings, A Koons, a Warhol, a Clemente. A mink - fresh kill. A stable stocked with a few Grey thoroughbreds. Let Madonna groom them since she's so into projecting wealth way passed my time, Baby, Yes, I want the mansion in the woods, and like nothing else but a few made in China Hummer Cadillac pimp cars to flash by my neighbours, oh, a half a mile away. its all worth it, the business of love to keep me all to you.

I want it all Baby, I want it all fast, so climb on top and fidget over who has the right to enter. Find your way. Test its strength and roll me in a dough of the green kind. Then F. U. C. K. M. Y. A. S. S. G. O. O. D. spot.

I know you can top me like before, I know by your experience that you are not shy, you like to play the game, I see your hands coming over me, wrapping over and suffocating me slowly as you lust over my body. Hoe, you better not stop for a rest, I'm already in heat. So force every ounce of it from the core, pushing it in far, deep, deep inside of me where I am paralyzed, receiving what God says is wrong. Wasting the seed once again over the pleasures of the flesh and not of
Him........creator of the Heavens and Earth......

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission