Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gott where thou art in me


Feinin- Hermes

Turning, fighting over on the other side we call death, I wait for you to speak to me with your arms open. Why can't you sleep if only Gott must challenge that prayer.

Gott, here I wait for thee,
Remember me as I think of you
Gott, Gott to the highest above, I am alone in a World that has forgotten me

Many eons ago, I sat with you my child, I whispered in your ear that love is not trivial. Come, forgive him as he has separated from a life so precious that many seek him as me. Love its precious moments, protect him forever as I look to see what gift I've given thee

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission