Sunday, June 07, 2009

Eh life sweet - Tomorrow baby - Centipede chow

Guess it's over, call it a day
Sorry that it had to end this way
No reason to pretend
We knew it had to end some day......


Please lets not rumble over the past, I got it already made with my man, a thinker, a philosopher, a German bred in deed

You thought you got me, eh. You thought you got it good, piercing me with insults and jardon not worth a fly. I stumbled of course in the stock of the news. He's gay or what? I see you like me nude, I can tell it frighting you because you really don't like sex or the business of wiping up later. I got it good, I am free to tell it as it is. Schiller, he's my man. He looking to get back to all the unfinished prose laughing at the small thoughts you say about me. "He so strange, I fraid he, oui".


Now, when you face me, think of me in kind. I really don't care because I am not here listening to you tell me your lies


Cocked, keep it shut, think, it's over.....

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission