Friday, October 24, 2008

John Kennedy - Self portrait series


A study of illusion and reality, parody, humour and humanity

My art colleague had asked me why had I not feinin
Martin Luther King, Jr and I pondered over it as my first sense of him was not to my taste. In these self studies, I am very careful to whom I wish to feinin, but also I am intrigued by the very thought of knowing.

The man on this badge needs no explanation to who he is, and to his meaning onto the American landscape, in politics, conspiracy and world unrest. In the feinin, I see a young man under the shadow of his father, but a visionary who saw the possibilities as form of escapism. Reckless, persistence, loving, ingenious, lairs, cowards, magnitude, faith, solitude...whispers

What I realized was a man who did not devolve any of his secrets or the circumstances over his personal life. This he'll never tell...

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission