Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jackson Pollock - Self portrait series


A study of illusion and reality, parody, humour and humanity

At the very beginning, I found this feinin to be difficult where I was puzzled. Was there something I was overlooking? A reasoning behind it? Like with these self-portrait studies, there is a story to be told that exposes part of me, This was more about anger, frustration and my lack of who I trusted myself to be.

In this feinin, I realized that this was a brilliant man, an artist who stood the test of time. In it I saw mathematics and the
expelling of cum that left an impression on the art world. His inner force more telling to me, but obvious to him. This was a man too powerful, too straining on my back, aching with desire. A tiger is sheep's clothing. I love him, truly I do.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission