Thursday, October 09, 2008

Confucius - Self portrait series


A study of illusion and reality, parody, humour and humanity

In this self portrait, I found myself weighted and just sitting still in a contemplation of thought. I knew most of the answers, but not all. But I felt cold, tired, and as an old man just letting time pass by. Noble as I was, (proclaimed) I hated life for its toying, for its misery, for its turmoil. Alone, masterful, Zen, I drift to sleep.

Seek my brother till you face yourself head on to a path few ever dare to cross. Look pass your troubles and dive into the abyss of humanity

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission