Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Self portrait series


A study of illusion and reality, parody, humour and humanity

I was deeply sad over this self portrait as I expected more from an individual who was regarded a genius, his aura seemed normal; no spinning cogs or fits of invention. yet, I felt as if I suffered from autism, and I was compounded by a great burden, an earnest supreme unfulfilled life. There was so much more I wanted and so much I regretted.


In this portrait, I felt like a child, an inquisitive being who was dealt the hands of (God), a gift. Troubling, tiring, hurtful, misrepresented and misused, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's heart was always open.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission