Sunday, July 19, 2009

Good day Madam


Feinin as a Syrian cloth peddler

Good day Madam, I want you tell you of my future as I lay my goods for you to see. What I see for my country far and my people near. I promise to myself that all my tears of sweat will flourish into something greater that you would ever expect of me, humble as I am. This, I see a land that belongs to my kin, ruled from seas and shores. Food, drink, transport, media and housing will bear my fruit. Fear is in all of us who lack a vision to succeed.

Madam, if you don't mine my ill manners, Jah, dis ice box cold
Stag,Grand Bazaar
Carib cooling meh down as if I playing Golf in meh own course and smoking meh cigar imported from Miami oui

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission