Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Francis Bacon - Self portrait series


In this feinin, I found myself unable to gauge the artist from the impersonator. In the overlapping I could see despair, a troubled spirit that was lost, static but salivating with an appetite for youth. This was an artist whose intention left me wondering as I could only see myself on a face mapped so seamless. Age, angered, but also knowing, love, heartbreak,fantasy, skimming at the shore, scrubbing the floors, writing forever, what I had, what I gave, nasty, sick, solitude in my heart, forgiveness to him, boyfriend, hate no more.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Views expressed on thebookmann are not affiliated with any Art Organizations and an “Art Review” may be open to interpretation as it is an observation at face value.

Amendments to such articles if misleading or with grammatical errors shall be corrected accordingly.

All photographs, Feinin studies, accompanying quotes, articles and visual headers appearing on site are the exclusive property of Richard Bolai © 2004 - 2010 All Rights Reserved.

Any fare use is restricted without written permission